Professional ISSA licenses


Professional ISSA licenses can be issued only by training centres that obtained approval of local maritime authorities. This means that any school that would like to teach and issue the professional ISSA licenses to their students, needs to get both:

– ISSA accreditation and
– approval of local government.
This rule does not refer to the leisure ISSA licenses.
Details can be provided by the executive office: